Family Safari: 7 days 6 Nights
Share life time memories
With an itinerary that pleases all ages, our chui Safari package was made for kids, parents and grandparents alike. Kids will appreciate game drives, meal times, visiting Hadzabe and Datoga Boma and playing with locals while adults will enjoy sharing the wonder of discovery with family.
After breakfast the tour departs heading towards the Tarangire National Park for a game drive with picnic lunch at the park. Tarangire is well known for its huge elephant population and baobab trees. It forms the center of an annual migratory cycle that includes elephants, wildebeest and zebras. Dinner and overnight at lodge or safari camp.
After breakfast the tour departs heading to Lake Manyara. The park offers breathtaking views and a large variety of habitats i.e. acacia woodlands, water forests, baobab strewn cliffs, algae-streaked hot springs, swamps and the lake itself. And thanks to this the small park is able to support a large number of animal species and incredible bird life. Manyara has the largest concentration of baboons anywhere in the world and the lions here are also renowned for their tree climbing. Dinner and overnight at lodge.
After breakfast, departs for Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. Then head to Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, Arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti national park. Dinner and overnight at lodge or safari camp.
Dinner and overnight at lodge or safari camp.
Early morning game drive and after departs to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. We will stopover at Olduvai Gorge, boasting with a history dating back to the dawn of timeAfter an early breakfast, you will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view wildlife. Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo,giant African elephants and its dense population of predators.Late afternoon transfer to Arusha for dinner and overnight or airport drop off.. It was here; that the anthropologists discovered the skulls of ‘Nutcracker Man’ and ‘Handy Man’, both very significant links in the chain of human evolution late afternoon transfer to lodge where you will have dinner and overnight.
Early morning game drive and after departs to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. We will stopover at Olduvai Gorge, boasting with a history dating back to the dawn of time. It was here; that the anthropologists discovered the skulls of ‘Nutcracker Man’ and ‘Handy Man’, both very significant links in the chain of human evolution late afternoon transfer to lodge where you will have dinner and overnight.
Things to consider
- For clients safety and that of the wildlife, our driver guide are not allowed to exceed a speed of 50KPH in the parks, while speed limit inside the Ngorongoro crater is strictly 25KPH.
- Off road is not allowed except in specified areas, Please check with your driver guide
- Night driving is not allowed in the parks (from 1900hrs evening to 0600hrs in the morning), except where night game drives are permitted like in Lake Manyara National Park or Other Authoriesed Parks
- For any extra excursions or activities not included in the iternaries that you would want to purchase,
please contact us.
- It is illegal to own or carry government trophies (wildlife parts and products) without a permit from the Tanzania Wildlife division. For visitor who have purchased trophies from other countries, they are required to have import licence and a receipt while in Tanzania.
- Use of drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) of any size for photo taking, Filming and any other purpose is not allowed in the game parks.
Safari price includes:
- Pick-up at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO);
- Transfer to a hotel in Arusha and back to the airport;
- Accommodation before and after safari (double rooms, breakfast included);
- New SUV (2015-2017) Land Cruiser 4×4 with pop-up roof;
- Experienced English-speaking safari guide;
- 24/7 phone support;
- All park fees;
- All accommodation under your program;
- Three meals per day on safari;
- Bottled water and soft drinks throughout the tour;
- Thermos with hot tea/coffee;
- Medical kit;
- Binocular (1 per SUV);
- Wet wipes.
Safari price excludes:
- Air tickets;
- Visa fee;
- Lunch and dinner in hotel (only before and after safari);
- Tips to your safari guide ($30-50 per day per car).