Nyumbu Safari: 9 days 8 Nights
The tour starts and ends in Arusha Tanzania, The tour will also take you to Serengeti national Park with the massive wilderness of over 14500 sqkm where every day brings new adventure as well as a new land scape. The same safari will take you to Ngorongoro crater as well as the Ngorongoro conservation Area in Tanzania, this one features one of the highest concentration of game as well as a large population of carnivores and predators in Africa. In these parks, you will witness the amazing African Wildlife species. The tour will finally take you to Tarangire national park which has the greatest concentration of the game in Tanzania. Lake Manyara is also part of the safari and you will get a chance to view many water animals and birds. You will get chance to view lots of wildlife including; elephants, lions, zebras, antelopes, birds, and many more.
Have breakfast today and after drive from Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park, arrive in time for lunch and after proceed for a game drive with in the park where you will view many animals including; the zebras, giraffes, birds, hippos, etc. later return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Have breakfast at the lodge and after you will proceed for an early morning game drive where you will get chance to view many animals including; lions, hippos, impalas, leopards, elephants, wildebeests, giraffes, warthogs, zebras, dik-dik, baboons as well as the monkeys. The bird species here include; cormorants, pelicans, flamingos, storks and many more. Have your lunch and after go for the cultural tour or a canoeing tour or a community walk.
Have breakfast and after drive to Ngorongoro crater, after arriving, have lunch and after for an afternoon game drive with in the crater for a game drive. This park is a world heritage site and is located in Ngorongoro district and it holds the world’s largest volcanic caldera that lies within the conservation Area. This park was formally part of the Serengeti National Park and its home to over 500 bird species, 25,000 large mammals that live within the montane forest, bush land, grassland, bussei trees, woodland, open grassland, Ngoitokitok spring, Lerai stream, Munge stream, and many other small springs that surround the crater floor. Immediately after the game drive, you will drive and return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
After enjoying your breakfast, you will proceed for a full day game drive and get a chance to spot some of the animals found in this park including; cheetah, lions, hippos, Black Rhinos, wildebeests, zebras, eland, giant Gazelles, elephants, leopards, buffalos, reedbuck, waterbuck, hartebeest, warthogs, hyenas, baboons, jackals and the vervet monkeys. You will also spot some birds during the game drive including the bizaire secretary, black bustards, ostrich, kori bustard, secreatry birds, marabou strck, crowned crane, love birds, martial eagle, bustards, and the famous plovers. The European migrants also include; the white storks, swallows, Schalow’s Wheatear, Yellow Wagtails, Anteater Chat, Augur Buzzards, Fiscal Shrike, flamingoes, Stonechat, and Verreaux’s Eagle. Later return to the lodge for dinner and an overnight.
Breakfast early in the morning and after proceed for a community walk to the Masai people and enjoy some traditional performances, another option might be a forest walk and after lunch, you will drive to serengeti National Park.
Enjoy an early morning game drive so as to see the nocturnal animals returning from hunting as well as the lions awaking in the dawn. You will view many animals during the game drive including; the eland, elepahnts, buffalos, Kongoni, topi, lions, zebras, solitary leopards, solitary leopards, cheetahs, Hyenas, aardwolf, Gaudy agama lizards, rock Hyraxes, black Rhinoceros, waterbuck, baboon, African dog, serval cat as well as the Kongonis. There are also many other bird species that will be spotted including; bizarre secretary, kori bustard, crowned crane, marabou stork, love birds, and the martial eagle. You will return to the lodge later in the evening and relax afterwards.
Have breakfast and after drive to Tarangire National Park which is home to over 500 bird species and many other animals that live within the acacia and the mixed land vegetation, old palm, baobab trees, dense bush, baobab trees and the high grasses. Immediately on your arrival, you will have a game drive were you will view may animals including; the elephants, zebras, wildebeest, giraffes, eland, lesser Kudu, waterbuck, cheetahs, gazelles Rhinos, leopards, impalas, hartebeest as well as the giant pythons and the tree climbing lions. Etc. the birds to be viewed include; stocking thinghed ostrich, kori bustard, colorful yellow collared lovebird, ground hornbills, ashy starling, dwarf Mongoose, drabber rufous tailed weaver, pairs of the red and yellow barbet etc.
Have breakfast in the morning and then drive back to Arusha which will mark the end of your safari.
END OF SAFARI
Things to consider
- For clients safety and that of the wildlife, our driver guide are not allowed to exceed a speed of 50KPH in the parks, while speed limit inside the Ngorongoro crater is strictly 25KPH.
- Off road is not allowed except in specified areas, Please check with your driver guide
- Night driving is not allowed in the parks (from 1900hrs evening to 0600hrs in the morning), except where night game drives are permitted like in Lake Manyara National Park or Other Authoriesed Parks
- For any extra excursions or activities not included in the iternaries that you would want to purchase,
please contact us.
- It is illegal to own or carry government trophies (wildlife parts and products) without a permit from the Tanzania Wildlife division. For visitor who have purchased trophies from other countries, they are required to have import licence and a receipt while in Tanzania.
- Use of drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) of any size for photo taking, Filming and any other purpose is not allowed in the game parks.
Safari price includes:
- Pick-up at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO);
- Transfer to a hotel in Arusha and back to the airport;
- Accommodation before and after safari (double rooms, breakfast included);
- New SUV (2015-2017) Land Cruiser 4×4 with pop-up roof;
- Experienced English-speaking safari guide;
- 24/7 phone support;
- All park fees;
- All accommodation under your program;
- Three meals per day on safari;
- Bottled water and soft drinks throughout the tour;
- Thermos with hot tea/coffee;
- Medical kit;
- Binocular (1 per SUV);
- Wet wipes.
Safari price excludes:
- Air tickets;
- Visa fee;
- Lunch and dinner in hotel (only before and after safari);
- Tips to your safari guide ($30-50 per day per car).